Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oops!

Obviously, I forgot about this blog. This past year has been a whirlwind. Dad is doing pretty well, he's back to golfing several times a week and dancing with Mom too. Other long-standing issues have finally been resolved with a resolution that isn't perfect, but it is good enough. Kirsten is about to start her senior year and is ready for high school to be over. She wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher, but after volunteering this summer, has found her "calling". She wants to teach Special Ed. It is nice to see her so excited about her life. She wants to attend Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers. It's a nice school. I think she can go to a "better" school, but she loves the school, so it's fine with me. Kaitlin is still into singing/acting. She just got braces today and will be getting 4 teeth pulled next week. This kid never had a cavity. She doesn't know what she's in for. Hmmm...what else. Finally got to Philadelphia this year. We had the BEST time. I didn't get to see Kym or Sue, but other than that, it was perfect. We also went to Hershey, New York, and Cape May. Going back to school in a week. I'm sort of looking forward to that. I miss seeing my friends and I look forward to meeting a bunch of new little punks. That's all for now, I'll try to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment