Saturday, May 23, 2009

Home alone

I am currently home alone. This may not seem like a big deal, but I haven't been alone in my house for at least 16 years. Both my girls are at sleepovers and the hubby is working and won't be home until after 10. I have an hour and 10 minutes to myself. I don't know what to do with myself. Obviously, this just shows me that I need to get a life of my own. So, I'm getting off the computer...I don't know what I'm going to do, but it's not going to be cleaning or laundry.

2 comments:

  1. What did you do before kids? I use to go the beach and watch the waves.
    For the past week I have not had a moment alone. In laws in town and son back from college. A perfect storm of togetherness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you found something perfectly wonderful to fill those 80 minutes! =)

    ReplyDelete